Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Console Spot Forums -> Humma Kavula ceases PSP development.

Console Spot Forums -> Humma Kavula ceases PSP development.: "Hi everyone ...

long time no talk, and this will even be the last from my side, just came here to inform you peeps ... i completely dropped dev'ing on PSP for personal reasons, infact my PSP is already packed and stored deep in one of my boxes of 'unuseful hardware' somewhere ... after about 2 decades of coding on everything which has a CPU inside i completely stopped it for now, because i cant find any thrill in it anymore ... i wish all people good luck which keep the dev'ing up and running, especially the lowlevel 'seekers', may the right bits be with you ...

- R.I.P. Loader - R.I.P. Humma Kavula"

As a PSP user and a programmer, I'm very sorry to know it.

No comments: